Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is tested to significantly slow up the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved with a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely as outlined by patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly which has a clinical staff member (usually the surgery scheduler) to make sure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and free from errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants supplies a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will be left behind, leveling out consistent care charges.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each and every patient, before and after surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and tax assistance available.
- Reports will likely be given to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has been clinically proven as good at helping the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) inside the process of healing.
Did you Know………..
The direct economic costs of the SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the amount of in-patient costs for any patient lacking an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) ranges from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total price of SSIs in america vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
If you are a physician’s clinic, hospital or sales representative interested in this system, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today with an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC also provides state of the art: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, and also a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
<a href="http://surgicalinfection1.weebly.com/">1099 reps</a>